Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Easter!

Okay so remember when I said I am absolute horrid at updating blogs, well now you've seen it for yourself haha.
Easter was wonderful. While I was back in the States I stocked up on some traditional Easter essentials i.e. Reese's Eggs, Malted Milk Eggs, Cadbury mini eggs and a peep or two. We had two of Jon's college friends, Erin and Colleen, come and stay with us so I had to make sure I had enough for everyone.... or at least that's what I told myself when I packed about 5 maybe even 7 pounds of candy haha in my suitcase haha. We also had two of our fabulous Roxy and Chris come over for easter dinner. I of course cooked way too much but we enjoyed ourselves.

Oh I forgot to mention, whenever we have visitors, I make them pose in the frame :) Now doesn't that make you just want to hop right on over? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment