Thursday, June 7, 2012

The "Great" Malton Food Festival

So the Malton Food Festival was...not bad haha. Unfortunately it was far colder then we had planned, so I was freezing and that I think put a slight damper on things. There were many venders with treats but most of them has so many people around them you couldn't really get close enough to taste.  And if I am going to a food festival, I want to eat. They did have a few guest speakers and chefs but overall I think the best part of the day was lunch.... even if we did have to wait in line for 30 minutes to get it . 

 Hog roast with stuffing and applesauce. Yummy!!


 On the drive home we passed several fields growing rapeseed. It's just fields and fields of yellow. So pretty!
Jon enjoying lunch ;)
















All in all we had a nice time and saw what all it was about but I don't think we will be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment